- MORI LIVING Smiles
MORI LIVING Smiles
What is MORI LIVING Smiles?
“MORI LIVING Smiles” is an exclusive program for MORI LIVING Residents, offering such special benefits as discounts or special services, etc., at various establishments in Roppongi Hills, Omotesando Hills, VenusFort, and other places. Please see the MORI LIVING Smiles Box for details.
- The beneficiaries of this program are registered residents of MORI LIVING Residences listed in the MORI LIVING Smiles Quick Start Guide, whose ages are 12 years and over.
- Customers who are leasing or purchasing a residence from Mori Building Co., Ltd. are eligible.
Contents for Residents-only Benefits Program MORI LIVING “Smiles”
Click each booklet to see the contents in eBook format.
If this is your first time using MORI LIVING Smiles, please see from here.Quick Start Guide 2019.6-2020.5
- Mori Building Affiliated 2019.6-2020.5
- Dining Home 2019.6-2020.5
If you apply for MORI LIVING Smiles, you will also be eligible to use the HillsBenefits which are offered at approximately 320 restaurants and shops.
You can search for participating locations as well as details of benefits from the HillsBenefits website.
How to use MORI LIVING Smiles and HillsBenefits
1) Click "Smiles mark" to display the Smiles mark/Benefit mark screen. （Registration of your 10-digit Hills Card number is necessary the first time only）
2) After logging in to our Residents-only website, click "Smiles Mark" to display the Smiles Mark/Benefit Mark screen.
- ※ If you do not have a Hills Card, it can be issued at your residence’s Front Desk. If you live in a residence without Front Desk service, we will send you an application form. Please request it from the "Contact Us" menu on the upper right. (After logging in to our Residents-only website.)
- ※ If you would like to apply a Smiles sticker to a Cash Point card, please come to your residence’s Front Desk.
Please note that Smiles sticker cannot be attached to the Hills Card Mastercard. Only verification by screen presentation or by Plastic Card is possible.
If you would like a Plastic Card for verification, please come to your residence’s Front Desk.
If you live in a residence without Front Desk service, and would like a Smiles sticker or Plastic Card for verification, please request it from the "Contact Us" menu on the upper right. (After logging in to our Residents-only website.)